1. Contact your driver directly for Lost Items
- Chat with your driver! (if your trip ended within 6 hours)
- Find your trip details, go to “I lost an item.” Press the Contact Driver button!
- If your trip ended more than 6 hours ago, send in a report to us.
- We recommend a $25 minimum fare (based on RydeX fares) to compensate the driver’s time, to return the item directly to you.
2. Be responsible for your mess
- Excessively muddied shoes? Spilled your bubble tea? Vomited or your pet soiled the car?
- As a rider, you are liable for any intentional or unintentional damage/mess made to the driver’s vehicle.
- For permanent/semi-permanent stains that require professional cleaning, a claimable fee of up to $70 can be made by the driver.
- Contact us at [email protected] if you are unable to resolve the dispute.
3. Cancel your trip only when necessary
- Frequent cancellations may cause you to be ineligible for cashback bonuses.
- Drivers take time, effort and fuel to reach you and at times may wait for you.
- Note that a cancellation policy may roll out in future where cancellation fees are applicable for riders.
4. Indicate Bulky Items when booking a trip
- Indicate on the special request tab upon booking your ride so that we can provide you with vehicles that accommodate the right boot capacity for your items!
- Note that a surcharge of $5 will be applied for required ‘Bulky Item’ space such as Wheelchairs and Baggages.
- Drivers are allowed, at their discretion, to claim the additional fares as stated in the app!
5. No Ride No Charge
- Upon booking, the payment is pre-authorised for a smoother transaction.
- If the trip is cancelled by you or the driver, the amount will automatically be released to you.
- If you do not see it immediately, do allow up to 7 days for the process to be completed.
- Note that some refunds may not appear as a transaction in your statement. Check with your bank!
6. Pay your Fares with the right Payment method
- Please remember to do a quick check beforehand and if cash is your preferred payment method, please ensure to pay the driver at the end of the trip!
- We recommend that you go cashless with RydePay for more convenience.
- Fare evasion is illegal, and drivers may report you to the police. Likewise, avoid double payments by checking the mode of payment before paying and alighting.
7. Note your Ryde Coins Expiry
- Valid for 6 months from last transaction date. Expiry date is indicated in the app.
- How to extend expiry
- Doing a top-up of coins.
- Use the Ryde Coin balance to pay for trips.
- Earn Coins by completing our Cashbacks Bonus.
- Earn Coins through successful Referrals of new riders.