- You may leave and come back to decide to wait before purchasing some Ethereum.
- If you get logged out, you only have to click on the MetaMask icon to the right of your URL bar to re-access your account.
- You will need to have some Ethereum in your MetaMask wallet before you can create an OpenSea account.
- To purchase Ethereum, you will have to sign up for an account on the cryptocurrency exchange platform(s) like Coinbase, etc.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to the platform and you can receive your Ethereum. However, this is a waiting period of up to 15 days before you can send the Ethereum to MetaMask.
- Your Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are stored on MetaMask (not OpenSea).
Get your NFT now